- Early Intervention - find problems early in the development cycle.
- Refactoring – re-factor code during the testing process and at a later date, while ensuring the module still works correctly.
- Integration- testing the parts of a program first and then testing the sum of its parts to streamlined integration.
- Documentation – Unit test documentation to gain a better understanding.
- Design – ensure each unit test to address specified classes, methods, and observable behaviours during the project life-cycle.
Website and Performance TestingWe can provide service to ensure web application or website for its ability to function as business requirements - load time, response time, low bandwidth, etc. You can mitigate the risks of quality and performance issues with our website testing services and solution.
- Ensure technical analysis of your application architectural with recommendation on how to amend and finesse to the architecture to a highly scalable, reliable and extensible application.
- Ensure that the front end operations – reliability, scalability, speed and responsiveness – and back end operations such as query time work properly.
- Ensure that a website built on different technologies works appropriately on different browsers.
- Help analyse the behaviour of the website under various load levels.
Performance Testing Requires a Good collection of Metrics and Tools to Deliver the Desired Business Results
- Enhanced customer experience and employee productivity through faster, more. Efficient and reliable IT systems and applications
- Improved time to market of new business initiatives, as timely IT delivery is assured.
- Proactive mitigation of the risks of business disruptions due to technology failures.
- Extraction of maximum value from IT investments, resulting in a better ROI.